Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The New Camera

First...there is actually another post after this. I am in catch up mode. Here are some neat things about the new camera we got (that I've figured out).



The accent color: everything is black and white except one color.












This one is fun. For action pictures, you hold down the shutter and it keeps taking pictures so you don't miss a thing.





One more thing...

In keeping with our traditional upbringing we now offer...

TETHERBALL!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the cool new pictures mommy's camera can take. I hope to see lots of action shots. Miss you guys and love y'all.

Brenda said...

Oh now! That action button is the coolest thing ever!!! Who knows, my camera may already do such a thing. I wouldn't know.

I played tetherball growing up! The house down the street from us (well, that would be our next door neighbor now since we live on the block I grew up on) had a tetherball. I hadn't thought about that in years! Where did you get it? Did you make it?

Grandma said...

I was excited to see the pictures, the civics lesson and the ones from the new picture. I am just sorry that I did not get to play tetherball when I was there. Maybe next time.
Grandma