Friday, November 2, 2007

Jeremy, are you prepared to mow that lawn?


Each child has tended to get into certain things. Once when Lauren was little I heard her playing with pots and pans and thought nothing of it. A while later I come to find her breaking eggs in a pan on the kitchen floor. There was also the time she sprayed a whole can of Pam on the stove. That one was messy. Jacob has a weakness for electronics. One time I woke up in the middle of the night to Dora. He'd popped a DVD into the computer and got it started. Not to mention all the things he taken apart. So what is Jeremy's weakness? Tools, or anything in the garage. This little guy is constantly trying to sneak the screwdrivers and tapemeasure I have stashed in the kitchen. And if granted access to the garage? He is in a toolbox or in a daze, staring at Dad's motorcycle (this explains that handprints). He snuck in behind me today and I caught him on the lawnmower. We're ready for you buddy, the yard's all yours!


\