Thursday, November 22, 2007

Keys

So, I did some grocery shopping and headed home.

1st trip in the house: Drop bag, mail and KEYS!
2nd: Get kids and their stuff in
3rd-6th: Bring in groceries

Then I go about putting everything away, finally getting down to my bag. Where are my keys! Now, losing keys is a BIG NO NO and since I can't find them by the time I have to go somewhere the next day I have to admit it. Three days pass, I've searched everywhere with no luck. Then, I do some vacuuming. When I start to use the attachment hose I hear some clanking in the vacuum. Open it up...KEYS! They had been shoved into the vacuum hose. Joe said "Good thing you clean every once in a while".

Anyone surprised?

1 comment:

Grandma said...

This is just another one of those things that make you crazy and then you laugh about...later. The kids are just doing their part to make life exciting and keep parents from thinking they are in charge.
Grandma