Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crafts and stuff

I am not good at cute, craft stuff but here are a few things we've done lately. We made our first lapbook (apparently it's the thing to do). It's a mini display of what you've learned so you can review and share. This one was for the boys and quite simple compared to some I saw online. We also made corn-husk dolls. They look a little creepy in the picture (voodoo?) but were a lot of fun to make and decorate. The only string I had was the pink wrapping kind so that explains that.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I loved your lap book. You are leaning a lot of new things. I am proud of you.
Grandma

Brenda said...

I like your voodoo dolls...um, I mean corn husk dolls! :) And the lapbook looks great!! I did what you said and looked up lapbooks on you tube. Yeah, mine are more like yours. I don't think I'll be that fancy for a while!!

Glad I found your blog!!!