Thursday, October 25, 2007

Poor Jeremy

This is our fifth year enrolled in St. Bernadette's Mother's Day Out/Preschool program. But, today was the first time I signed an accident report. We've been hurt before, but this is the first time for tears. Just Tuesday I picked up Jeremy and his whole right cheek was scratched. He either fell on the mulch or hit the pavement, no one saw it happen and he kept on playing. Today he busted he lip and there were tears (and blood). Luckily, they have plenty of cure-all on hand....popcicles. It wasn't over yet. While climbing a shelf tonight, he fell back and nicely split the back of his head. By the time I crossed the room, he had blood down his back. Yikes! It was a great opportunity to show the others what they should not do (that would be the things I tell them not to do).







Yikes, back of shirt and ice pack. Obviously, traumitized, Jeremy forces down some pop-ice. If you think he looks bad you should have seen me. As the one holding him and stopping the bleeding (thank you first responder class) I look like something out of the horror movie. Luckily kids heal quickly and the whole thing lasted about 2 minutes.

3 comments:

Crafty Mom said...

Okay the blood is way too gross. Maybe I should have taken some pictures of the vomit spewn upon my kitchen floor yesterday, and we could have held a disgusting pictures for Halloween contest.

Grandma said...

Sometimes we all get hurt trying to reach a goal. That is sometimes the best way to learn a hard lesson. Thank goodness for ice-pops.
Grandma

Brenda said...

Yeah. That was gross. It would have freaked me out too.

Your boys will love these pictures one day!!!!