Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have yet to get a good video of Jacob. So he is getting a post to himself

Ice pack time!
Ouch! Good Times!
The mystery electronic thing
What the electronic thing belongs to

Anyone who can get Jacob to open up will quickly see how funny he is. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a video worthy of him. So he gets a post to himself. The injuries continue. First Jacob cut the bottom of his big toe. Very traumatic. When the SCREAMING starts, I usually give it a second to see if the problem will go away. Not this time. So of course, I head downstairs with a big "SOMEONE BETTER BE HURT" and sure enough, someone was. At first I thought he might need stitches but it ended up being ok. Two days later, he was running through the garage while Jeremy was pushing a stroller around. Hello first black eye. Later in the week I find him playing with some piece from something electronic. Now Jacob has a habit of taking things apart, and I had no idea where this came from. So I'm trying to figure out where this came from without getting him upset because he knew he might be in trouble (all I was getting was "I don't know"). It turned out to be the inside of a plastic light-up heart that WAS attached to one of Lauren's princess shoes.No crisis! In better news, he is getting better at writing some of his letters and is enjoying doing schoolwork along with Lauren.
P.S. I'm still figuring this out, the pictures were supposed come at the end



2 comments:

Grandma said...

I see a great future for Jacob as an engineer or inventor.

Unknown said...

I am so excited I get to keep up with all you guys day to day excitement now. I have made your website my homepage so I get to see you all everyday!!! Much love from Aunt Katie